Design Thinking 창업캠프
Design Thinking_ Business Facilitation 소개
‘Creativity is not just the ability to make new things, it’s new, people-loving, usable ideas,’ said Michael Covey. In Design Thinking, the user-centered problem solving process learns the process of creating innovative creative results through team communication and team collaboration through the balance and harmony of analytical and intuitive thinking.
Experience the creative problem-solving process using Design Thinking’s step-by-step mindset, philosophy, process, and tools.
- Expand the basic perspective on problem solving through the philosophy and examples of Design Thinking
- Strengthen in-depth analysis of user interactions for user-centered thinking
- Learn decision making, ideation, and discussion techniques widely used in companies
교육대상 및 시간
- Target : 30-40 college students
- Training time : 1 night 2 days / 2 nights 3 days / 3 nights 4 days