ACT 코칭 - 코칭에센셜 (Coaching Essential)
ACT 설명 및 배경이론
ACT (Accelerated Creative Teaching) refers to Paul & Mark’s educational programs that use accelerated teaching methods. The accelerated teaching method is based on Dr. Rajanov’s accelerated learning theory, Dr. Bernice McCarthy’s 4MAT (Masters of Art in Teaching) theory, Bendler and Grinder’s Neuro-Neurolinguistics (NLP), and Dr. Michael Hall’s Neuro-Semantics (Neuro-Semantics). ) is an integrated teaching method. Various ACT programs provided based on the most advanced teaching model among existing teaching methods are being used by leading universities and companies at home and abroad such as Columbia University, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Samsung, LG, SK, and POSCO.
코칭에센셜 소개 및 특장점
Coaching Essentials is the core course of ACT coaching. It is a process of looking back and changing a person’s life from the perspective of success, excellence, and performance through coaching conversations. Develop practical and effective skills, increase your level of influence, and build intimacy quickly and effectively. After Coaching Essentials, the coach will help the other person identify their abilities and experience behavioral and holistic change. Be reborn as a coaching leader who truly listens to the lives of others and achieves the desired results together, going beyond simple speaking skills.
- You will learn the optimal coaching model to immerse the target and apply it in real life.
- You will effectively use a variety of coaching techniques unique to ACT coaching.
- Through various coaching communication, it makes it easy to form intimacy with the other person.
- Familiarize yourself with non-verbal communication techniques.
- Through practice, repetition, and verification, you will be reborn as a professional coach of a higher level.
코칭에센셜 교육 대상 및 시간
- Target : Those who are interested in coaching techniques, professional coaches, in-house instructors and training managers
- Training hours : 1 day 8 hours, 2 days 16 hours, 3 days 24 hours