5가지 사랑의 언어
5L 설명 및 배경이론
This is an exclusive contract with ‘The Word of Life’, the copyright holder in Korea of Gary Chapman’s ‘Five Love Languages’, a world-class bestseller with over 7 million copies sold. ‘The Five Languages of Love’ is organized in five languages: words, time together, service, gift, and touch, which acknowledge the 40 years of know-how of Dr. Gary Chapman, America’s best marriage counselor. Through these five languages, the author is talking about promoting organizational culture and communication beyond improving relationships with lovers, couples, and children. The basic love language’s message is very simple. When we learn and use the love language of ourselves and others, our relationships lead to positive change. Governments, universities, schools and institutions around the world are already applying the language of love within their organizations.
5가지 사랑의 언어 소개 및 특장점
ACT teaching methods provide powerful and sophisticated presentation techniques and teaching skills based on Dr. Bernice McCarthy’s 4MAT teaching model to develop learner-centered instructors. The ACT teaching method revolves around the acquisition and application of teaching models and skills applicable to all lectures.
5가지 사랑의 언어 기대효과
- Promote self-understanding and understanding of your spouse through your own love language
- Improving empathy and communication skills between spouses and couples
- Re-illuminating the life of couples and families through the language of ‘love’
5가지 사랑의 언어 교육 대상 및 시간
- Target Audience : Couples, couples thinking of marriage, children
- Training hours : Special lecture (2 hours, 3 hours) / Practice included (1 day – 7 hours, 5 days – 4 hours, 20 hours each)