강의 CPR (게이미피케이션)
강의 CPR 교육 소개
The Lecture CPR (Class for Positive Result) course creates a pleasant educational atmosphere through smooth connection between ice breaking and education, and by incorporating gamification elements into lectures, energizes the lecture hall, gives learners fun and anticipation for education, and lecturers It is a hands-on teaching technique program that instills confidence in teaching.
Gamification Technique: Gamification is the process of making a non-game like a game by applying the components and mechanisms of the game to the field of non-game enemies. This leads to more effective lectures by solving problems or increasing learner engagement and immersion.
강의 CPR 교육목표
- It induces strong immersion and proactive learning by allowing learners to participate and move and experience on their own.
- Through theoretical background and practical experiential learning, we develop the competence of highly-completed instructors.
- Change the atmosphere through fun games and learning ice breaking skills
- Incorporating game elements into lectures to invigorate the classroom and induce active participation
강의 CPR 특장점
- Each lecturer embodies ice breaking & spot game skills that can be used anywhere
- Learn how to organize the contents of the game base, and use this to gain experience and competency to make each individual’s contents into a game.
- As a lecturer and facilitator, you acquire facilitation skills that arouse the interest of learners and increase their immersion.
강의 CPR 교육 대상 및 시간
- Target : Professor / In-house lecturer / Education manager / Event host
- Training hours : Special lectures (2-3H), 4-8H