ACT 설명 및 배경이론
ACT (Accelerated Creative Teaching) refers to Paul & Mark’s educational programs that use accelerated teaching methods. The accelerated teaching method is based on Dr. Rajanov’s accelerated learning theory, Dr. Bernice McCarthy’s 4MAT (Masters of Art in Teaching) theory, Bendler and Grinder’s Neuro-Neurolinguistics (NLP), and Dr. Michael Hall’s Neuro-Semantics (Neuro-Semantics). ) is an integrated teaching method. Various ACT programs provided based on the most advanced teaching model among existing teaching methods are being used by leading universities and companies at home and abroad such as Columbia University, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Samsung, LG, SK, and POSCO.
ACT 창의력 소개
As the story of Daniel Pink, author of ‘A new future is coming,’ the world is changing from a high-concept to a high-touch era. It is about change that pursues meaning, fun, and authenticity, rather than learning based on knowledge and concepts. Pop the Bubble, a creative program for Paul & Mark, is designed to help anyone discover the source of creativity and apply it to real work.
The Paul & Mark Creativity Course, which started as a creative education consulting service for the Samsung Human Resources Development Institute in 2010, has been introduced and operated by leading companies in Korea and abroad for the past 5 years. It is expected that a strong creative foundation will be laid for the organization through the Paul & Mark Creativity Course.
ACT 창의력 교육목표
- Cultivating positive perceptions and attitudes for creativity
- Exploring the thinking system and action plan necessary for creative thinking
- Boost your confidence through successful and creative experiences
ACT 창의력 특장점
- Experience of inner flexibility through everyday and paradigm awareness.
- An experience of releasing creative energy through positive interaction.
- Discovering a new frame for organization, me, and life.
ACT 창의력 교육 대상 및 시간
- Target Audience : Any individual seeking creative discovery
- Training time : 8H